Cardiovascular diseases are the main cause of death all over the world, as this disease records the largest number of deaths each year because of its seriousness and the difficulty of treating it by normal methods, as diseases of the cardiovascular system do not have a permanent treatment, but rather a remedial treatment, unless the diseases of the system are treated Cardiovascular stem cells.
Cardiovascular disease risk factors:
• Age: over 50 years of age increases the risk of damage to the walls of blood vessels and enlargement of the heart muscle
• Men are more prone to cardiovascular disease
• Genetic traits and genetic predisposition.
• Nicotine narrows the blood vessels, and leads to a lack of oxygen in the tissues and cells of the body.
• Unhealthy food and alcohol The presence of metabolic syndrome Insufficient physical activity Chronic and acute stress
Stem cell therapy for cardiovascular diseases: This type of treatment is modern and effective in a distinctive way. It guarantees hundreds of effective positive changes in the life of a patient suffering from hypertension, post-infarction cardiosclerosis, vascular atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathy, ischemia of the lower extremities.
• Myocardial recovery.
• Cellular nutrition of the heart muscle, liver, lungs, kidneys and lower extremities.
• Regeneration of the inner walls of blood vessels at the macro and partial level.
• Increased heart rate.
• Normalization of heart rate.
• Reducing the symptoms of heart failure (edema, shortness of breath, and tachycardia).
• Improving the vital activity of all organs and systems of the body.
Treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system with stem cells is extremely important, as through the use of this therapy the body restores the tissues of the heart and blood vessels naturally, provides correction of metabolism and regulation of body weight, contributes to the disappearance of edema and pain, normalization of pressure, healthy sleep, and generally improves the quality of life.